Tuesday 25 October 2011

It's Halloween time



Dear students,
I know you're really busy this week because you have an English test (among other things), and we're not working much on the blog. But you know it will be Halloween next week and I think we should talk about it. We didn't use to celebrate Halloween in Spain, but we do it more and more. People dress up and wear costumes, empty pumpkins, decorate their houses... and have parties!!
So tell me if you are doing anything special for Halloween this year. Are you going to dress up? Are you going to go trick or treat? Or are you just going to hang out with your friends?
In the meantime, watch this video from my favourite TV series of all times, Friends. I hope you enjoy it!

6 comments:

  1. Hello teacher!!!! In Halloween, I and my friends hang out and have parties, where some people wear costumes...In this parties we drink and dance all the time; sometimes somebody feel scared...ha ha ha!!!! Happy Halloween everybody!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you celebrate Halloween in Los Yébenes! I guess you sleep till late on November 1st...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello teacher! In Halloween I and my friends will have parties and then we will sleep in a house.Halloween is very funny!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello teacher¡ This year, I will hang out with my friends and we are going to have a party in a friend's house at 31 October night and I'm not going to dress up because I don't like costumes.. jeje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi teacher. Evey year I hang out with my friends and we go to de disco. After that we spend jokes and we go to a friend's house and we see an horror film. I think Halloween is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halloween is over and I'm glad because it's a festivity I don't like that much. Anyway, I didn't do anything special apart from carving a pumpkin with my children and making a jack'o'lantern. The kids loved it. What did you do? Did you go to a party dressed up as a witch, or a vampire, or Frankenstein...?

    ReplyDelete